Working for PRHA
Working for PRHA
Housing Services Assistant – 12 month contract
Salary £22,000 per year + Pension
35 hours per week
Applicants seeking reduced hours will be considered – minimum 25 hours per week
This is an exciting role for someone interested in a career in housing, or someone with housing experience who wants to make a big difference.
We are looking for a dynamic, well organised and customer focussed person to deliver housing management services to people aged over 55 living in our properties in Portsmouth and Fareham.
Reporting to the Housing Manager, and supporting the work of the team, you will be responsible for undertaking inspections of PRHA’s properties; reporting repairs; letting vacant properties; and liaising with tenants regarding matters relating to their tenancy.
- be educated to degree level
- possess excellent knowledge of IT, Microsoft Packages and digital technology
- be an effective communicator and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of older people
- have a positive, ‘can do’, attitude
- hold a valid UK driving licence with access to use of a car for work purposes (mileage allowance paid)
Previous relevant experience is desirable, although not essential as on the job training will be provided.
This is a full-time post although applications from people seeking to work less than 35 hours per week will be considered (minimum hours 25). The post is subject to a basic DBS disclosure.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- an up to date CV
- a supporting statement, stating why you are interested in the role and what experience you can bring (no more than two pages of A4)